I. For the aim to properly carry out the transmission of newsletters to you, DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V., located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with its registered office in Bucharest, 5th sector, Romania, 75 Dr. N. Staicovici Street, Phase I, 4th floor, registered at the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce of the Netherlands under no. 3413253, fiscal identification code RO 37449310, hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller", through RCS & RDS SA, hereinafter referred to as "Empowered Person", located in 75 Dr. Staicovici Street, 5th sector, Bucharest, Romania, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40 / 12278/1994, sole registration number 5888716, processes the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, company, country.
II. According to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in the field of data protection (the "Regulation"), the data subjects have the right of access to personal data, the right to rectification, the right to deletion, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, the right to appeal to justice, the right to anytime withdraw the consent; all such rights shall be exercised by a written, dated and signed application sent to the Data Controller through the Empowered Person (at the latter's premises), except for the right to appeal to the courts, which shall be exercised by a written request submitted to the competent court. Also, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www. dataprotection.ro).
III. In order to ensure compliance with the Regulation, the data subjects are informed of the following:
- a) contact details of the Data Protection Officer are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org; telefax: 031.730.16.42; postal address: 75 Dr. Staicovici Street, 5the sector,, Bucharest, Romania;
- b) the purpose of the processing is to be send the newsletters by the Data Controller;
- c) the basis of processing is the data subject’s consent;
- d) the personal data are not transferred outside the European Economic Area;
- e) the personal data is collected during the transmission of the newsletters plus a period necessary to protect the Data Controller's rights (the applicable law and prescription of the right of action);
- f) the supply of the personal data is a necessity for sending newsletters; the lack of such personal data leads to the impossibility of sending newsletters;
- g) there is no individual automatic decision-making process, including profiling;
- h) if the Data Controller through the Empowered Person will process personal data for a different purpose, the Data Controller, through the Empowered Person, shall provide the data subject - before the further processing - with information on the secondary purpose and any other relevant information, under the law.